Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And now this message...

My friends....
As you know by now this Street Photography thing is a giant passion.  I try to shoot something everyday.  I hope that all of you are enjoying the images I have been capturing.  If there is an image that you would like to have or see it in it's regular version... let me know.  Please pass this site on to those you know.... exposure is a good thing.

The images you have seen on this site or have received in a email (by the way, click on the photo to get it larger) is a very low resolution image.  The images are shot on an 18megapixel camera and the pictures you've seen are less than 1megapixel.

Feedback, comments, things you would like to see or have me capture, etc... please let me know.
Enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment