Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary....


For some reason, there is always a picture of a photographer taking a picture of themselves taking a picture....  I just realized that the last posting was the 1 year mark of my return to this art form.
Ironic in that my goal to try to do justice to Street Photography ended the year with a Street scene.

I want to thank you for putting up with the postings and sharing of my pictures along with your critique and feedback !

Special thanks to all those fellow photographers who have helped me mature during this year....
Dan, Ryan, Hal, Michael, Ed, Jack, Travis, Tom, Steph, Kena, Cindy, John, Stephen, Kerry, and to Eric Kim and Steve Huff for posting my articles on their sites.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation...
    Wishing you more years of happy images ... :-)

    ReplyDelete