Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tranquil....

Sorry that it's been some time since my last posting.
One thing for certain is that I am so over this wet weather.  I can't wait for the sunny days once again.

Although not taking pictures because of the weather is a lame excuse, the camera I am using isn't weather sealed and only recently have I started to use the DSLR once again and may have to use it for the Street Photography.... until the weather turns nice.

Posting on this site probably won't happen as frequently as it once did.... indoor photography is starting to become more of an interest and I'm spending more time doing post production stuff with the images.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post better quality images along with a bit of social commentary from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment