Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Blog Site - MAGICALLY INSTANT


Welcome to a new site!  MAGICALLY INSTANT (http://www.magicallyinstant.blogspot.com)

The idea to do this comes from a renewed interest in Instant Photography.  

As you know, Instant Photography images are not perfect in terms of color accuracy, sharpness, etc... Instant images have a look that is all their own.

Since I now have a collection of instant cameras from Polaroid and Fuji, I plan on using them more and more.  

I've gotten more smiles and conversations from using these great old cameras. 

It's a piece of Americana... Yankee ingenuity

Steve Jobs even wrote that Edwin Land and Polaroid is one of the great inventions of all time.  Some have speculated that the original Apple logo with the rainbow colored Apple was done intentionally to honor Dr.Land


My desire is to share my images with you and to get them on the web so they will live on long after I am gone.

The image above is of my modified Polaroid 110a and shot with an Olympus OMD E-M5.  By the way, it's going to be the ONLY non-instant image posted here.

Your feedback, comments, complaints, critiques is important.

If you wish to receive updates to when this site is updated, please let me know.

I hope you'll enjoy this site and the future postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment